Parenting for High Potential
Parenting for High Potential is the magazine designed for parents who want to make a difference in their children's lives, who want to develop their children's gifts and talents, and who want to help them develop their potential to the fullest.
To receive Parenting for High Potential, become a member of NAGC today. Parent Associate members receive Parenting for High Potential eight times each year. Individual members may also choose to receive the print issues. NAGC Individual members have access to the digital issues. Are you already an NAGC member? Click on one of the issues below or log in to myNAGC to access the digital issues.
Below are the recent editions of Parenting for High Potential.
- What’s in Your Parenting Backpack?
- Intelligence, IQ, Tests, and Assessments: What Do Parents Need to Know? What Should They Tell Their Kids? by Dona Matthews, Ph.D. and Joanne Foster, Ed.D.
- It’s Time to Revamp the Parent-Teacher Conference Process: Let’s Include the Child! by Dr. Janette Boazman
- Teaching Your Child to Fail by Diana Reeves
- Parent-to-Parent: Sending Your Young Child Off to School: Keep Calm and Carry On By Nancy B. Hertzog, Ph.D.
- What’s In Your Refrigerator? Easy Ways to Spark a Love for Science at Home By Debbie Dailey
- What We Can Learn From Military-Connected Families About Relocation and Transitions By Susan E. Jackson, Ph.D.
- ABCs of Being Smart: P is for Productivity By Dr. Joanne Foster