- Home for the Holidays: Reducing the Stress for Your Gifted GLBTQ Kid by Teresa Ryan Manzella
- Got a Minute? Challenge Your Kids to Math Games on the Go by Martha Hildebrandt, Ph.D.
- Parent Group Spotlight: Washington State’s WSGT2e
- ABCs of Gifted: R We There Yet? by Dr. Joanne Foster
- Advice to Parents from Gifted Gay Male Youth by Dr. Terence Paul Friedrichs, chair of the NAGC GLBTQ Special Interest Group
Also, be sure check out the bonus NAGC 2014 Toys and Games List starting on page 10. If you’re puzzled about how to engage your high-ability learner, the annual toy and game review features the top toys, games, and puzzles currently on the market as selected by more than 250 junior reviewers.