Reprint and Permission Requests
We encourage the non-commercial use of the materials provided in NAGC member newsletters, magazines, and the NAGC website. We request that you let us know how and when it is being used.
- Gifted Child Quarterly (GCQ)
Contact SAGE Publishing
- Parenting for High Potential, Teaching for High Potential, Compass Points, Connecting for High Potential
Complete and submit Reprint Request form for non-commercial purposes
Interested in obtaining permission to reprint an item from an NAGC book, or commercial reprint?
Send a written request, fax, or e-mail detailing:
- The name of the chapter, article(s), or other item you are interested in reprinting, including as appropriate: book title and page number(s); specific article title, page number(s), and issue
- Purpose/use of the reprinted material
- Number of copies to be reprinted
- If you are selling the piece, provide details and selling price (NAGC may charge a fee for reprints that will be part of a product for sale)
- Contact information -- phone and e-mail -- so we can contact you if we have questions
How do I submit reprint request?
- By email
- By mail:
1331 H St., NW
Washington, DC 20005
- By fax 202/785-4248
Allow up to three weeks for a response.
Source URL: http://www.nagc.org/resources-publications/nagc-publications/reprint-and-permission-requests