Parenting for High Potential is the magazine designed for parents who want to make a difference in their children's lives, who want to develop their children's gifts and talents, and who want to help them develop their potential to the fullest.
To receive Parenting for High Potential, become a member of NAGC today. Parent Associate members receive Parenting for High Potential eight times each year. Individual members may also choose to receive it. Are you already an NAGC member who receives PHP? Click here to access the digital issue.
January 2013 (Digital Issue) Table of Contents
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Sensory Processing Disorder, and Overexcitabilities: Similar Behaviors, Different Diagnoses by Lauren Shive
- “What Should I Be When I Grow Up?”: Helping Gifted Children Set Lifelong Goals by Desiree R. Lindbom-Cho
- Becoming Part of the Story Through the Conceptual Foundations Network by Dr. Erin Miller, Chair-Elect, Conceptual Foundations Network
- Building Trust at School Dr. Christy D. McGee, Chair, Parent and Community Network
- ABCs of Being Smart: I Is Not for “I” by Dr. Joanne Foster
- Parenting Gifted Children: The Ultimate Balancing Act by NAGC President Dr. Paula Olszewski-Kubilius