Instructions For Setting up Your Online Account to Access Gifted Child Today
The electronic version of the Gifted Child Today (GCT) is available through SAGE Journals Online to NAGC members who add this to their membership (see box at right for more information). If you have not previously activated your account please follow the steps below.
NAGC members may now subscribe to Gifted Child Today with convenient, electronic access to every quarterly issue. Visit the NAGC Member Portal to add online access to Gifted Child Today for just $32. Click here
To access the electronic version of the Journal:
- Go to the SAGE Journals Online site: https://online.sagepub.com/cgi/activate/basic.
- Where it says “Activate Your Online Subscription:” enter your Member ID and select National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC) from the Society drop down menu and click “Submit.”
- On the “Instructions” page be sure to check your personal data. Enter a username and password and click submit to confirm activation. Do not click the Journal Title link until the confirmation process has been completed.
- Once complete return to the electronic Journal homepage and select the Journal cover for access to the current issue or click “Current Issue.”
- To select an issue from the archive click “All Issues”.
- To search for articles either click “Search this journal” or use the “Advance Journal Search”.
The username and password you create you will use when returning to the site http://gct.sagepub.com/.
If you forget your username or password, go to the “Subscribe” tab and look for the link “What to do if you forget your User Name and/or Password” under “Managing your Subscription to Gifted Child Today” which is located at the following link http://online.sagepub.com/cgi/recnamepwd. You will be asked to provide some information about yourself. Upon confirmation of the information your username and/or password will be emailed to you.
If you require further assistance, you may contact SAGE directly at email@example.com