Reprint Notification Form
We encourage the non-commercial use of the materials provided in NAGC member newsletters, magazines, and the NAGC website. However, we request that you let us know how and when it is being used. This form is related to the non-commerical use of the material (e.g., no re-sale of the materials or advertsing sold in association with the content). Note that the original sources for the materials in the Mile Marker CD are listed below. if you are interested in using the material for commercial purposes or in reprinting a chapter or other material from one of NAGC's books, please contact NAGC at 202-785-4268
Conditions for Reprint
- Materials must be reprinted in its entirety.
- No more than 50 copies may be reprinted using this form. For larger quantities or multiple time use, please contact us at email@example.com for permission.
- For permission to put NAGC material on a website, please contact Rachel Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following attribution must be included with the reprinted material: "Copyright XXXX NAGC. Reprinted with permission of the National Association for Gifted Children. No further reprints or redistribution is permitted without consent of NAGC."
- Reprints from Gifted Child Quarterly (GCQ) are handled by Sage Publications. Please visit http://gcq.sagepub.com for more information.
Complete this form or click here for a pdf version to FAX to NAGC at 202-785-4248
The material originally appeared in (if material was found in the Mile Marker Series, please indicate the original source from the list below):
Title of article:
Date article published:
Explain the intended use of the reprint. (For example, "In a September 2009 newsletter distributed to parents at the Fine Arts School.)
How many copies will be distributed? (For more than 50 copies, contact email@example.com for permission.)
Name of organization/school requesting permission:
Your position in relationship to the requesting organization/school:
By submitting this request, you acknowledge that the use is for non-commerical purposes and agree to the rules stated above.