You are invited to share your knowledge at the NAGC 59th Annual Convention, November 15-18, in Denver
We appreciate your interest in sharing your expertise with us. The NAGC Convention happens only once each year.
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION PROCESS IS CLOSED
Do you need assistance? Contact NAGC at 202-785-4268
Before you begin
- take a minute to read through our proposal FAQs
- collect the full names, affiliations, and contact information (including email addresses) for your co-presenters. This information will appear in all convention materials, if the presentation is selected. Please be certain to check for typos!
- Deadline is Monday, January 30, 2012, 4:59 pm Eastern
When you're ready to go online
- use this link to access the online proposal system
- if you submitted last year, use the same login and password
- write down the login and password you create
- call the phone number listed on the proposal system's help page for technical questions or problems
As you plan your submission, consider the following:
You'll be addressing interested individuals* from across the country representing varying levels of experience and expertise:
*This data is based on the results of a survey of the most recent convention attendees.