K12’s Advanced Learner Program challenges talented minds with flexible, individualized learning and unique enrichment opportunities. With the K¹² approach, it’s possible to accelerate your child in one or more subject areas while allowing him or her to remain at grade level in others. Learn more.
We challenge talented minds
K12’s Advanced Learner Program challenges talented minds with flexible, individualized learning and unique enrichment opportunities.
Online schooling from America’s leader—K12
K12 is the country’s leading provider of online education for grades K-12. Our award-winning curriculum blends engaging, interactive online lessons with tried-and-true, traditional content like textbooks, science experiments, and art supplies.
A K12 education is available through:
• Tuition-free, teacher-supported, full-time online public school programs, available in more than half the states and D.C.
• An accredited online private school available in every state—and around the world—for full- and part-time students
• Over 210 courses available for direct purchase—including AP, world languages, and electives
The K12 curriculum is so effective we get a 96% satisfaction rating from parents, and recent graduates from K12 partner schools have gone on to attend such leading institutions as Princeton, Stanford, Duke, Berkeley, Juilliard, NYU, and Cornell.
Exciting learning opportunities and unprecedented support
With the K¹² approach, it’s always been possible to accelerate your child in one or more subject areas while allowing him or her to remain at grade level in others, but we don’t stop there.
Our Advanced Learner Program is designed to give your child an unprecedented level of support—and exciting learning opportunities.
K¹²'s Advanced Learner Program Is Unique
K¹² has developed a robust program that includes:
• A broad selection of enriched and AP® courses, which we continue to add to
• An ever-expanding schedule of free “enrichment events”—both online and offline—from a NASA expert who led a program about Mars, to a fascinating mini-course on recent dinosaur discoveries
• An inclusive approach to potential advanced and “enrichable” learners, without a formalized admission process and an “all or nothing” outcome
• Intensive training of teaching staff in enrichment strategies
For more information on K¹² online learning programs, go to K12.com/gifted4 and receive your FREE copy of the K¹² DVD "Learning without Limits." In this exciting video you’ll:
• Get an introduction to how online schooling with K12 works
• Get a behind-the-scenes guided tour of K12 curriculum development
• Get an in-depth look at the K12 Online School
• Meet some families just like yours whose children flourish with an individualized education through K12