The National Association for Gifted Children’s 61st Annual Convention and Exhibition in Baltimore, MD, November 13-16, is the largest annual convention devoted to gifted learners. Join us in the exhibit hall November 13-15 to showcase your company or organization, while effectively delivering a message of commitment to schools, teachers, and parents of gifted children.
Convention Attendee Profile
The NAGC Convention brings together more than 2,500 individuals from around the country (and beyond!) who are dedicated to supporting the needs of high-ability children.
- Classroom Teachers
- Central Office Gifted and Talented Coordinators
- College & University Faculty
- Counselors and School Psychologists
- Gifted Education Researchers
- Parents of Gifted Children
- Graduate Students (future leaders in the field!)
A Collaboration Worth Noting
The National Consortium for Specialized Secondary Schools of Mathematics, Science, and Technology (NCSSSMST) will hold their annual meeting in conjunction with NAGC in 2014. A common Exhibit Hall will be used.
Why Exhibit at NAGC?
NAGC seeks to create an “interactive learning environment” in the hall with planned events, refreshment breaks, student performances, and workshops
- You will find the 2,500 attendees (20 attendees per exhibitor ratio) results in more face time with potential customers
- Generate and enhance relationships with your audience
- Dedicated exhibit hours
- Receptions and refreshment breaks in the hall
What’s Included in your Booth
- Booth kit includes back drape, draped side rails, ID sign, table and 2 chairs
- Listing in our Convention program book
- Two complimentary Convention registrations, good for access to all NAGC Convention activities (including keynotes, mini-keynotes, concurrent sessions, and evening events!) per booth
- Option to purchase up to two additional registrations for a discounted rate
- Virtual Exhibit Hall listing
- Post-show attendee address list, upon request
- PLUS MUCH MORE!